San Francisco-based dermatologist Richard G. Glogau, MD, is used to being referred to as a guru. In fact, his popular beauty blog is called “The Wrinkle Guru” and on it, he offers all sorts of tips and techniques for banishing frown lines, crow’s feet, and other facial furrows. He also takes on sun damage, spider veins, toxic lipstick, and much, much more in this timely and comprehensive resource.
Glogau, also a clinical professor of dermatology and director of the post-doctoral fellowship in Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery at the University of California San Francisco, also earned guru status when he developed the Glogau Wrinkle Scale. This scale helps doctors reliably assess facia
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY