Dry skin? Cracked lips? Looking like the Lizard of Winter? The winds may blow and the snow might fly, but you can look as though you just stepped off the beach in Belize with the help of the moisturizers and lip balms we’ve rounded up for you.
Even if you can’t get away to the tropics, you can keep your delicate skin from drying out with these tips from Dr. Ligaya Buchbinder, a dermatologist from Boca Raton, Fla.
Don’t shower more than once a day and never in very hot water.
Avoid the over-use of soap.
Apply moisturizing cream while skin is still damp to lock in moisture.
And remember the best way to maintain supple winter skin is to place a protective layer between you a
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY