As befits the legacy of designer Hubert de Givenchy (think Audrey Hepburns’ LBD in Breakfast at Tiffany’s), the spring launches from Givenchy Beauty are curated, exquisitely designed, and objets d’art that you will want to hold and own.
Case in point, the Ecrin Prive Eyeshadow Quad ($73). The compact alone will make you want to go out and grab this limited-edition palette. Heavyweight and composed of silver zamak (a metal alloy), the top of the case boasts a rivet pattern straight off the runway of Riccardo Tisci, the house’s designer since 2005. Inside, four muted shades are said to reflect the atmosphere of a plush hotel. Taupe, gray, and beige are useable, dare, I say practical
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY