Photo Credit: Pexels.com
The weather has certainly been unpredictable this year, so it’s no wonder that summer, let alone your itty-bitty bikini body, hasn’t really crossed your mind. But, you’re on the clock now as Memorial Day 2019 is just around the corner.
You are not alone. Many people including RHONY Sonja Morgan have #BikiniDenial or that uh-oh feeling that sneaks up on you when your realize its almost swimsuit season, but your body isn’t swimsuit ready.
Coolsculpting freezes away small pockets of resistant, unwanted fat that can mar an otherwise perfect beach body — without surgery and little to no downtime. Several treatments are usually needed for optimal effects.
“You start to see some
Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
ABOUT THE BRAND
When beauty editor Caitlin Kiernan received the shattering diagnosis of cancer, she was obviously concerned about her health. But as a working professional, she knew she had to learn, quickly, how to look her best while feeling her worst. Caitlin called on her list of extensive contacts–from top medical doctors to hair stylists, makeup artists, and style mavens–to gather the best and most useful tips to offset the unpleasant effects of treatment. The result is this comprehensive beauty guide for women with cancer, covering every cosmetic issue, from skin care to hair care, wig shopping, nail maintenance, makeup tricks, and much, much more. Illustrated with charming drawi
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS