SAY HELLO TO REX
A new wrinkle -freezing treatment known as REX, formerly known as GFX or Relaxed Expressions, is being offered at selected doctors’ offices to treat the lines between the eyebrows. To date Botox is the most effective treatment but there are those who do not want to be injected with the botulism virus event though it has been around for a long time and appears to be totally safe for most individuals.
The REX works by inserting a probe under the skin at the corner of the temple. You need to be able to frown during the 30 minute procedure so the doctor can access nerve function. The probe emits energy that creates lesions of the muscles that cause the wrinkles between
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS