Celebrate Shiseido’s 140th Anniversary with this week’s Gorgeous Giveaway. We have 3 limited edition bottles of Eudermine Revitalizing Essence (a $60 value) to give to our lucky winners. A skin-softening lotion, Eudermine is the very first cosmetic product introduced by Shiseido and dates back to 1897.
Japan’s first Western-style pharmacy, Shiseido was founded in 1872 under the credo of “praise the virtues of the great Earth, which nurtures new life and brings forth new values.” Eudermine literally means “good skin” and the formula delivers immediate hydration while improving the skin’s ability to retain moisture over time.
Since its introduction 115 years ago, Eudermin
Photo Credit: Shiseido.com
When a brand turns 140 years old, you do more than uncork a champagne bottle and take a deep sip. You throw a party, and Limited Edition launches.
Shiseido’s 140th anniversary this year is marked by the launch of several blockbuster skincare products, as well as a Limited Edition of its classic Eudermine Revitalizing Essence ($60), which is a revival of the brand’s first ever cosmetic product – all in its original packaging. This is truly a collectible, and the vintage packaging (think a beautiful scarlet bottle with globe-shapped stopper) will fulfill the wishes of any retro-obsessed beauty junkie.
First introduced in 1897, the Eudermine formula has transformed very little from w
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY