Photo Credit: drmovassaghi.com
Kiya Movassaghi, MD, DMD, is both a plastic surgeon and a plastic surgeon’s advocate. He is the founder and director of Movassaghi Plastic Surgery & Ziba Medical Spa in Eugene, Oregon, a clinical assistant professor of plastic surgery at Oregon Health and Science University in Portland as well as the 2015-2016 president of the Northwest Society of Plastic Surgeons (NWSPS).
Aside from running a busy surgical practice, Movassaghi also spends much time teaching residents the ins and outs of plastic surgery procedures including how and when to best use the new highly cohesive “gummy bear” breast implants. He is equally passionate about the importance of wellness initiates for surgeo
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY