How does a corporate lawyer transform into a beauty product developer, founding the ReVersital skincare brand? Margaux Levy, a former attorney for music giants RCA and Polygram, tells us she got “hooked” on product development while serving as counsel for the World Wrestling Federation and helping clients navigate their way through the Home Shopping Network. At the WWF, she learned about product brands, then, while representing several clients who had deals with HSN, she learned about navigating the minefield of promoting products on national television.
Margaux admits she’s a girly girl who loves to lounge in buttermilk baths before getting all dolled up to go out on the town, so
Creams smear and liquids spill, so what’s a girl to do? Stick it! That’s right. Use sticks for everything from blemish concealers to lipstick, bronzer and eye coolers. Here’s a roundup of products that are guaranteed to make your life simple and keep your purse clean. Plus, they’re great for traveling!
THE BIG “O”
Yes, the name’s a little strange, but the versatile and original The Multiple in Orgasm by NARS creates the perfect glowing complexion and it’s conveniently designed for fail- proof application. The pink champagne shimmers so you can
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS