Photo Credit: http://bit.ly/14v5YLK
(Sponsored Post by Better Skin Today)
It is that time of year again, the time to slather on the baby oil, get extremely burned, and regret it later. For those of us who ignored the damage of the sun for years, or those who are trying to avoid it, skincare products are more important than ever.
What products are available and how do you know what works? A valid question considering we are on the brink of summer and need that dry skin gone, wrinkles reduced, and of course, protection from the sun. Everyone wants to look good in the summer, and no one wants to look like leather by the end of it.
Created by Better Skin Today
This year, a variety of products
Photo Credit: http://www.imagedermatology.com
Board-certified dermatologist Jeanine B. Downie may have her dermatology office in New Jersey, but she also holds medical licenses in the states of New York and California. She is the director of Image Dermatology P.C. in Montclair, New Jersey, where she practices medical and cosmetic dermatology as well as laser and dermatologic surgery.
Triple state licenses are not the only multiplicities in Dr. Downie’s background. She holds two BS degrees (Biology and Psychology) from Tufts University and completed two years of a pediatric residency in addition to her dermatology residency. Dr. Downie received her medical degree from the State University of New York – Health Science Center at Bro
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS