New York City dermatologist Gary Goldenberg, MD, has his share of fans – that’s for sure. And there is good reason for it: He is as adept at addressing the signs of aging in subtle, yet noticeable ways as he is at treating vexing skin conditions such as psoriasis and rosacea, and early detection and treatment of skin cancer.
“I practice holistic dermatology – focusing on the medical, cosmetic and surgical dermatological needs of my patients,” says Goldenberg, the Medical Director of the Dermatology Faculty Practice at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, and an Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City.
He chatted with Beaut
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS