Photo Credit: SkinCeuticals.com
It’s hard to argue with an impressive skincare portfolio, especially when that belongs to skincare whiz kid SkinCeuticals, which calls itself the “Antioxidant Authority.”
Its niche positioning is unique: most skincare companies are multi-taskers, claiming to do a bit of everything, from creating BB creams to serums to moisturizers. By focusing primarily on antioxidants, a powerful but niche area in the world of skincare, SkinCeuticals creates potent and dermatologist-worthy over-the-counter products for consumers. All this means that the dedication to find ingredients with the most potent antioxidants is the biggest priority for the company, and that means great news for consumers.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS