Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Are you a stressed-out student or post-graduate in search of better skin? We asked the team at Higher Education, a clean, cruelty-free skincare brand founded by Deborah Nash, for their best tips—because a few small steps can make a big difference.
Read on for six ways to get a clear, healthy-looking complexion with minimal effort.
Take off your makeup off before going to bed
We know you hear this all the time, but there’s a really good reason why washing your face before bed has a major impact on the state of your skin. When you don’t cleanse properly and remove your makeup, you’re leaving your skin covered with dirt, oil and dead skin cells that can clog pores and cause break
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS