Photo Credit: mahercomm.com
Mother may really know best when it comes to facial aging.
Too bad daughters don’t want to hear about it.
Galderma – the global pharma giant that brings us the popular injectables Restylane, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Silk, Sculptra Aesthetic, and Dysport – launched a new Mom Genes™ campaign that aims to change this up STAT as there is a lot a girl can learn from her mom when it comes to preventing or reversing the signs of facial aging.
Fully 82% of moms hope facial aging is easier for their daughters, but more than half never talk about it together, according to a nationwide mother-daughter survey commissioned by Galderma as part of the new campaign.
The Mother-Daughter Faci
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY