Photo Credit: sephora.com
When it comes to turning back the clock and reversing signs of damage, does the haircare category perform as well as skincare?
Living Proof’s latest Restore Recovery Regimen thinks it can, and to that effect, the company has launched it’s first ampoule treatment to revitalize and restore the damage that comes with the territory of frequently colored, over-processed and stressed hair. The recommended dosage? Weekly.
The key to the Restore Recovery Regimen is the moisture-controlling molecule, OFPMA (PolyfluoroEster) along with a sulfate-free blend, creatine (an amino-acid derivative), hydrolyzed wheat protein and nourishing conditioning agents. The Restore Recovery Regimen’s star prod
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY