Photo Credit: acohenpr.net
It may not have been obvious to fans, but there were times that actress Marisa Tomei really struggled on stage and screen. It wasn’t difficulty getting into character, forgetting lines or even mastering a Brooklyn accent. Instead Tomei was driven to distraction by the symptoms of chronic dry eye disease.
“The discomfort posed a challenge in front of the camera, on stage and while traveling,” she tells Beauty in the Bag. “It felt like there was grit in my eye, and I didn’t know what it was. I only knew it was uncomfortable all the time,” the Academy award-winning actress tells Beauty In The Bag.
Dry eye occurs when tears don’t provide adequate moisture, according to The Na
Photo Credit: bravottv.com
Popular RHOBH star Kyle Richards, the 45-year-old mom of four and wife of real estate titan Mauricio Umansky, is also aunt to Paris and Nicky Hilton and author of Life Is Not a Reality Show. The actress and entrepreneur has also had many high-octane, on camera blow-outs with her sister Kim Richards as well as cast mate Lisa Vanderpump. And she is back for season five. The new season, which premieres Tuesday, Nov. 18 at 9 p.m. on Bravo, includes the addition of two new housewives — soap opera stars Lisa Rinna and Eileen Davidson — and is poised to be explosive.
The raven-haired beauty talked to us about what’s to come in 90210 this season, her personal beauty secrets, as well as her r
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY