Photo Credit: BFA.com
On a Friday morning in February, Brisbane, California-based medical device company Cutera Inc. hosted a Beauty Talk! at the beautiful Park Ave offices of Sadick Dermatology. Dermatologist Neil Sadick MD and his daughter Sydney Sadick, an in the know fashion journalist, talked about everything from state-of-the-art skin brightening treatments to the newest injectables and how to get svelte without sweating or surgery. It takes a lot of work and a little help from a great dermatologist to look good.
According to Sydney Sadick, “Millennials are more obsessed now with their appearance and preventing the signs of aging than ever due to the pressure of the social media craze and the standar
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS