Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
What tops your wish list of #skingoals? We’re pretty sure that brighter, softer, smoother, more even toned, and younger are right up there. Free of acne lesions most likely also ranks high, and let’s not forget the perennial favorite, fewer fine lines and wrinkles. One of the primary ways to get there is via peels.
By sloughing off dull, dead, dry surface skin cells, tried and true acid peels can work wonders for all skin types. Exfoliation happens primarily on the outer layer of your skin, the stratum corneum. Exfoliation, either mechanical or chemical, accelerates the shedding process to reveal healthy, fresh skin cells. Chemical exfoliation is all about fruity enzymes like papaya, pump
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS