Photo Credit: Leonor Greyl
Leonor Greyl is a brand that is all about paraben-free and natural ingredients (the Ecocert symbol means business), and its latest Masque Quintessence ($145) is the ultimate weapon for desperate hair, which means it’s fit for hair that has been colored, dyed, processed, bleached…you name it.
A weekly spa date for your locks, it is made with rare nourishing ingredients (cupuaçu oil from the Amazon and manketti oil from northern Namibia). The first thing you’ll notice is its fragrance. As with all Leonor Greyl hair products, this is not that sickly sweet scdent you get from say, opening a bottle of bubble bath, but the feeling of sniffing fresh honeysuckle from right outside your windo
Calling all frequent flyers. For this week’s Gorgeous Giveaway we have 3 Anti-Age Introductory Sets (each valued at $51) from Aromatherapy Associates to give to our lucky winners. This fabulous British brand, which is making major inroads in the U.S. market, harnesses the power of essential oils and plant extracts to create radiant, youthful complexions.
The Anti-Age Introductory Set contains six travel-size essentials.
Skin Firming Serum: apply morning and evening after cleansing and toning.
Fine Line Face Oil: apply over the serum.
Rich Repair Eye Cream: concentrate on lined areas for firming and nourishment.
Rich Repair Nourishing Cream: apply after eye cream for moisturizing and p
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS