Summer has a lot going for it. The longer daylight hours mean more time for fun in the sun, but, it’s precisely this that can take a toll on your hair. Chlorine, UV light, and the sea salt from the ocean will fade, fry, and weaken your hair. Thanks to expert advice courtesy of Jet, from Jet Rhys Salons in San Diego, CA, and NYC-based celebrity hairdresser, Jim Crawford, you won’t have to live under a hat all season.
TO PREVENT DAMAGE
Hydrate: If you’re going to be spending a lot of time outdoors “be proactive and hydrate your hair every day with a moisturizing hair mask,” says Jet. Try Bumble and bumble’s Bb Quenching Masque ($38) to replenish and restore your hair’s natural mo
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS