Photo Credit: Eric Michelson
Think awards season is just for actors and moviemakers? Think again, beauty and fashion standouts are getting their due too. Last week, at The Fashion Group International’s 16th Annual Rising Star Awards, three up-and-coming beauty stars were recognized for their innovation, vision, and talent.
Carlos Huber, a Beauty in the Bag fave, took home the Beauty/Fragrance Entrepreneur prize. He is the founder and creative force behind Arquiste Parfumeur, a niche fragrance brand that launched merely one and a half years ago. His latest creation is Boutonniere no.7, a gardenia scent blended with a masculine edge. Arquiste is available at Barneys New York and Arquiste.com. None other than Allure m
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS