Barrington, IL-based plastic and reconstructive surgeon Renee Michelle Burke, MD, knows that the whole is often greater than the sum of its parts when it comes to facial rejuvenation and body contouring. She typically combines minimally invasive treatments with surgical ones to achieve the best possible results.
Burke received her MD from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit and completed her internship at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, which she followed with a residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tenn and two fellowships – one in oculoplastics and aesthetics, and another in craniofacial surgery.
Burke chatted with Beauty in The Ba
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS