From Wrinkle Creams to Needles to Knives or Not
If I had a dollar for every time I’ve heard a flawless 26 year old with lineless skin exclaim, “I can’t imagine why women would ever stick needles in their faces!” I could have financed my facelift fund a hundred times over. My response to these naive young girls is an emphatic, “Come see me when you hit 35!” “Never say never” in fact, is the prevailing attitude when it comes to cosmetic enhancements.
Imagine a grape shriveling up and becoming a raisin. It starts off juicy, round, and smooth, and gradually becomes dull, rough and wrinkly. That’s essentially the grim reality of what happens as you age. One day you look in the mirr
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS