January is National Oatmeal Month and believe it or not you can enjoy this grain in your beauty routine. A breakfast staple for years, oats actually have a very lengthy history in health and beauty treatments. They can be found in hair, face, and body products because of its soothing and moisturizing qualities. Here are a few of our favorite oat-packed beauty products to keep you feeling soft and refreshed.
Photo Credit: amazon.com
When it comes to oats, you can count on Aveeno, which has been utilizing the moisturizing and hydrating properties of oats since 1945. Its latest launch is no exception. We especially
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS