In the midst of the pandemic, both customers and brands are looking for new ways to experience beauty and the traditional retail space. Enter Beautyque NYC Co-Founders Sonia Khemiri and Sylvie Giret, two woman who have made a major pivot to a new interactive, virtual shopping, education and beauty brand experience – all from the comfort of the consumer’s home. Both Sonia and Slyvie are French born but US-based business women who met and started collaborating together after they created their own skin care lines.
At Beautyque, customers are given the opportunity to understand and make their own choices for beauty and wellness. Before shopping, Beautyque’s primary mission is to help
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS