Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Clarisonic, which certainly needs no introduction, is upping the ante when it comes to brightening and cleansing.
Its new Sonic Radiance Brightening Solution Regimen is its first formal partnership with L’Oreal, which snapped the company up a few years ago. This skincare system has a Skin Illuminating Cleanser, Skin Renewing Peel Wash, and Brightening Activator Serum–all with an ARIA Cleansing device and Radiance Brush Head with softer bristles.
The daily morning routine focuses on radiance recovery, with a nickle-sized amount of the Skin Illuminating Cleanser applied directly onto the skin or to a damp Radiance Brush Head. The way to clean skin in the morning is to use the Aria Clean
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS