Photo Credit: Olay.com
The term “luminous skin” is about as overused in the beauty world as “selfie” is online, with practically every cream and serum promising glowing skin and especially even skin tone. But Olay’s new Regenerist Luminous collection, which features “Skin Energizing Technology” is not only about luminosity but as the name implies, it’s about skin energy.
The best part of all is that one product that we tested from the line (the Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream) really and truly works, and in less than a few days, my acne scars were less noticeable, and my skin was appeared noticeably more even. The multi-layered 3D structure of the three products in this line mimics that of a pearl, and the ide
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS