Photo Credit: istockphoto.com
Choosing the right LASIK surgeon for your procedure is one of the most important decisions that you will make. Taking the time to find a highly qualified surgeon is important to protect your investment in excellent vision.
Step 1: Gather Initial Intel
The first step is to ask friends and family members who have had LASIK about their surgeon. Would they recommend him or her? Why or why not? Your eye or primary care doctor may also have names of local surgeons who perform LASIK to share. This exercise should help generate a list of several potential LASIK surgeons.
Step 2: Perform Some Online Sleuthing
Once you have an initial list of names, it’s time to evaluate the surgeon’s cred
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS