Join us in the celebration of Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, which begins at sundown tonight. A period of reflection and introspection, Rosh Hashanah is also a special time to make plans for becoming your best possible self—treating family, friends, and colleagues well and inspiring empathy and caring.
One lovely holiday tradition is to eat apples dipped in honey—a symbol of a wish for a “sweet new year.” If you are not Jewish, think of Rosh Hashanah as a time to refresh your own New Year’s resolutions.
We wish all a good holiday and clarity and wisdom in the coming year!
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS