Beauty In The Bag talks to Reflections’ Center medical director Mitchell Chasin, MD, and New York City plastic surgeon Elliot Jacobs, MD, about curing the vexing condition that affects as many as 3% of people including Real Housewife of New York Ramona Singer. We are talking about excessive underarm sweating. And when we say cure, we mean no sweat!
Extreme, profuse underarm sweating – and not just the kind that you get when you’re lifting weights or sitting out in the sun —can be more than just a little embarrassing, it can really hinder your quality of life and ability to hold a job or maintain an intimate relationship. Not to mention, you will make your dry cleaner very, ver
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS