A power packed heart-healthy food, oatmeal is also a nourishing and soothing ingredient in beauty products. A perfect antidote for many causes of irritation and inflammation, including insect bites and rashes, oatmeal is a natural non-clogging moisturizer for the skin. Added to a tub it makes for a wonderful comforting and healing bath. It can also be included in exfoliants as a natural way to rid your skin of unwanted dead skin cells, unclogging pores as it works. January is National Oatmeal Month, so BITB brings you a bevy of options for benefiting from this natural grain. Whether you soak, scrub or slather it on in a lotion, oatmeal provides natural benefits to sooth and comfort.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY