Madeline Poole, New York City-based a-list editorial manicurist and designer was appointed Global Color Ambassador of Sally Hansen in January 2014 for good reason. Just check out her gorgeous work on Instagram, in magazines including Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, InStyle and Interview or online at sites like TeenVogue.com, Refinery29 and The Coveteur. It will be as clear to you as it is to anyone who comes in contact with her handiwork, this lady brings the goods time and time and time again!
“I had never painted nails before five years ago—I would do my own, but I wasn’t aware that I was good at it. I was actually a painter; I did miniature painting, and painting restoration.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS