Photo Credit: sephora.com
How much would you be willing to pay for the next brilliant mascara? At $49, Noir G de Guerlain Exceptional Complete Mascara caught our eye. Before you get your knickers in a twist, read the fine print. It’s refillable! So the chic must-have mirrored case really only costs $23, that is, if you factor in that the clever refill goes for $26. Most of us go through at least a tube of mascara every 6-8 weeks with only one coat. If you’re a two coat kind of gal, you can probably cut that in half. At that rate, your mascara habit may hit the price tag of a pair of killer heels.
The refills seem easy enough to use, although I am still working on my original purchase. We love the idea of refil
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS