Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Excessive underarm sweating is the pits.
The medical term for this condition is ‘axillary hyperhidrosis’ and it can be unpredictable, embarrassing (bordering on humiliating) not to mention uncomfortable and expensive. Plus the dry cleaning bills really add up after a while.
It doesn’t have to be like this anymore. There are new ways to curb underarm sweating that are long lasting and some are even permanent. Just imagine being able to raise your arms, give a presentation, hail a taxi, without worrying about wetness or odor. The feeling is positively liberating!
Here are the solutions.
Miradry has been a complete life-changer for many who sweat a lot, says Gary D. Bre
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS