When it comes to Father’s Day gifts, Dads can be hard to please, or they already have everything they need. Fortunately, we have a few ideas that just might be the perfect fit for your picky Pop.
Does Dad travel a lot? Help him handle all his skincare needs with a travel grooming kit for Father’s Day. Convenient and practical, a plethora of kits abound, each containing a wide variety of products, but always covering the basics like cleansers, moisturizers, and shaving creams. Depending on his needs, you can find a kit with sunscreens, facial scrubs, lip balms, hand creams and pretty much anything else he might need on his travels.
For example Anthony’s Logistics for Men Th
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS