Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
What’s most important to Dr. Berkowitz is the patient-doctor relationship, he is genuinely caring about what his patients have to say. His goal is to alleviate any concerns they may have and to make them feel as comfortable as possible from the beginning to create a positive experience and relationship.
Dr. Berkowitz focuses on creating a refreshed “relaxing vacation” look instead of looking like you just had surgery; he believes in less is more. He usually discourages radical or extensive procedures, as he believes impressive results can be achieved through less work, minimal scarring, and without creating drastic changes in appearance.
BITB chatted with Dr. Berkowitz about the lates
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY