What do three Swedish ski bums have in common with men’s skincare? It’s called Recipe for Men, a Swedish import that has been created especially for the needs of men’s skin. Launching this month in the U.S., Recipe for Men is the second most popular men’s skincare line in Sweden and currently sold in 25 countries around the world.
Founders Mikael Snabb and Jesper Matsch, two college students, and Jesper Ronnback, an Olympic skier, met on the ski slopes of Sweden. In addition to skiing, the three friends quickly recognized another commonality – the toll that their enthusiasm for outdoor sports and the harsh Scandinavian winters was taking on their skin. They were all suffering
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY