Have you ever noticed that sometimes your skincare products don’t deliver the same dramatic results that they did when you first started using them? This phenomenon is not unusual, and in fact, has a name “skincare plateau.” Well, the DDF brand of skincare plans to banish “skincare plateau” with the launch of a new product – DDF Amplifying Elixir ($70).
The Amplifying Elixir is described as a universal pre-moisturizing treatment and works to boost your skincare regimen in two ways. First, it increases the skin’s hydration level and, second, it enhances the skin’s moisture barrier by up to 70%, according to clinical tests.
“DDF’s Amplifying Elixir is ideal for
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY