Photo Credit: pexels.com
Yoga is showing up everywhere these days. Large and small studios are popping up across the map with legions of devotees carting their mats to and from their favorites all day long. One in seven U.S. adults practiced yoga in the past 12 months, according to statistics from the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health,and they percentage of people who practice yoga grew from 2007 to 2012 and again from 2012 to 2017.
The reasons for yoga’s popularity are manifold. Regardless of the style, Yoga –which emphasizes physical postures, breathing and meditation- confers many mental and physical health benefits.
In honor of National Yoga Awareness Month, Beauty in the Bag r
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY