Photo Credit: styleuncapped.com
We’ve seen fashion designers partner with cosmetics companies to create special collections—the new Lancôme Show Collection by Lanvin designer Alber Elbaz is a perfect example, as is Michelle Obama fave Tracy Reese’s past collaboration with Clinique. But now you can take design into your own hands and create a personalized Nivea lip balm case.
You can choose from over 400 patterns and symbols, 12 design themes, and five lip balm formulations to customize your own tube. You can design the tube in just minutes on a dedicated micro site, StyleUncapped.com and have it delivered within 2 weeks. And the real fabulous news is the price: just $6 each for 1-5 balms, $5 each for 6-20 balms
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS