When it comes to restaurant, hotel, and travel deals, Groupon, Amazon Local, and Gilt City can’t be beat. But when looking for reasonably priced spa treatments, there is nothing like National Spa Week, which takes place this fall from October 14 to October 20, 2013. For just $50, you can schedule a massage or body treatment, facial or even a BOTOX injection from leading venues such as Red Door Spa, LifeSpa, and Exhale.
Founded in 2004 with just 25 New York area spas, the semiannual event has expanded to now include hundreds of spas and wellness centers across North America. An equal number of locations participate in the April Spa Week.
Bookings are open now for treatments at the s
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY