Born out of her personal desire to find the ultimate, high-end hair removal technique, Cindy Barshop—recently seen on season 4 of Bravo’s uber popular Real Housewives of New York series—founded her first Completely Bare spa on Madison Avenue in 1998. The hi-tech spa chain has since expended to four locations nationally, and Cindy herself has become a go-to authority on non-invasive beauty treatments, such as skin improving lasers, cellulite reducer VelaShape, waxing, and skincare. She also launched a Completely Bare product line, which includes sun care products and at-home hair removal tools, with the goal of giving women spa quality treatments at home.
Beauty In The Bag talks to Reflections’ Center medical director Mitchell Chasin, MD, and New York City plastic surgeon Elliot Jacobs, MD, about curing the vexing condition that affects as many as 3% of people including Real Housewife of New York Ramona Singer. We are talking about excessive underarm sweating. And when we say cure, we mean no sweat!
Extreme, profuse underarm sweating – and not just the kind that you get when you’re lifting weights or sitting out in the sun —can be more than just a little embarrassing, it can really hinder your quality of life and ability to hold a job or maintain an intimate relationship. Not to mention, you will make your dry cleaner very, ver
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS