Photo Credit: jamiemakeup.com
Jamie Greenberg had an affinity for makeup at a young age. While studying painting, photography, and film in college, her focus on her makeup talent began when a film professor asked her to be the makeup artist for the film he was directing. After graduation, Jamie pursued this passion and freelanced as a makeup artist in television, and from there she assisted legendary makeup artists Monika Blunder, Pati Dubroff, Stephane Marais, and Jillian Dempsey.
Jamie brought warmth and vitality to every assignment, and her career quickly took off. She was soon being requested by magazine editorials for Allure, Esquire, Elle, Lucky, Harper’s Bazaar and L’Uomo Vogue, among others. Some of her
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY