Photo Credit: Breakfast At Tiffanys DVD
Nora Ephron’s terrific book title, “I FEEL BAD ABOUT MY NECK: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman” (Knopf) says it all. One thing every woman expects is that at some point, she will hate her neck.
(HealthNewsDigest.com) -The concept of a beautiful neck conjures up images of Nefertiti, Audrey Hepburn, and Iman. A beautiful neck has a graceful contour, good definition, and a balanced profile. It is the ideal balance of enough fat not to look skeletal, without any bulges or pockets of fat that spoil the desirable contour. A very thin neck will expose the muscles in the front of the neck, other irregularities and prominent glands.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS