If you were privy to the Spring 2015 runway shows then you know how strongly statement brows are trending. Unfortunately, thick brows aren’t so easy to come by, especially in those whose hormones have already started to decline causing hair to thin in general, including the brows. Full, strong brows actually frame and help define your eyes, giving your face a younger, fresher appearance but this doesn’t mean you can let them grow and go and forget them. They still need to be well-shaped to open up your face and make your eyes look bigger.
If your brows are over plucked, sparse or thinning, you can certainly fake it with brow pencils, powders, pomades and the like. To fatten them up, ch
The little things—exercising regularly, staying hydrated, eating well, shielding your skin from the sun, getting enough shut-eye—make a huge difference in how youthful you look, but sadly they can only take you so far. With the right beauty tips, erasing a decade or so is as easy as unzipping your makeup bag.
GO DEWY: The more hydrated your skin is, the younger it will look. Start with an extra-rich moisturizer and stick with creamy makeup. “Light textured, dewier formulations are less likely to accentuate wrinkles,” says Dr. Jeannette Graf, MD, assistant clinical professor of dermatology at Mount Sinai Medical Center, NY. Foundations infused with humectants and light-reflecto
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY