Baby, it’s cold outside. Keeping your skin soft in an Arctic freeze can be a challenge, especially when you’re exposed to a double whammy of cold, windy outdoor weather and high, dry indoor heat. This “perfect storm” can zap every ounce of moisture from your skin and really take a toll on your looks. The good news is that small adjustments in your beauty routine can amp up the hydration in your skincare regimen, keeping you well moisturized, better protected and more luminous all season long.
TO AVOID DESERT-LEVEL DRYNESS…
Skip the long, hot shower and opt for a quick cleanse in lukewarm water instead. Exposure to hot water depletes the skin’s natural oils and can lead to dr
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY