In honor of its sponsorship of The Knot Dream Wedding, as well as Valentine’s Day, Ralph Lauren Romance fragrances is offering Beauty in the Bag readers a chance to win one of three bottles (ARV $88) of the love-inspired scent.
According to the company, Romance “evokes the timeless essence of falling in love.” It’s blend of lush florals, velvety woods, and sensuous musk create a fragrance that is feminine and floral, yet comes across as clean and fresh.
The notes include:
Top Notes: Sungoddess Rose, ginger, chamomile, lychee, marigold, and yellow freesia.
Middle Notes: Lotus flower, day lily, white violet, and violet absolute
Base Notes: Patchouli, oakmoss, exotic wood,
Here is the story of a tragedy with a happy ending. For the second year, TheKnot.com has selected a couple to receive a dream wedding for free, including location, dress, hair, makeup, cake, and flowers. This year’s Dream Wedding couple is Rebekah Gregory and Pete DiMartino, survivors of the Boston marathon bombing.
Rebekah and Pete were at the finish line cheering on Pete’s mom when the bomb went off in Boston on April 15, 2013. Rebekah shielded her young son, saving his life but as a result she endured complex injuries to her left leg. After 15 surgeries, she still faces possible amputation. Pete lost 90% of the Achilles tendon on his right leg and suffered multiple fractures in h
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS