We are equal opportunity beauty buffs who will try products from the drug store or the poshest department stores, but could we really unearth beauty in the diaper bag? Believe it. Many of the products we use to keep our kids healthy and happy are good for mamas too. If you aspire to baby smoothness then it makes good sense to dip into skincare formulated for delicate little faces and bodies. Here we review a few of our favorites.
Sun Protection – California Baby No Fragrance SPF 30+ Sunscreen is popular for kids with sensitive skin who don’t tolerate fr
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY