Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
We’re not sure when detoxing became such a thing, but it doesn’t look like this “trend” is going anywhere. From fasting and cleansing to soaking and masking, there are a variety of ways to help purge toxins from the skin, body and beyond. Taking a break from chemicals and eliminating any lingering remnants are never a bad idea, and here are the products that can help you do it.
Face: Bobbi Brown Instant Detox Mask ($47)
Packed with Hawaiian sea water and Amazonian white clay that draws out impurities, this nourishing yet effective treatment helps stimulate the skin as it reduces the appearance of pores. Apply it all over or just in congested areas depending on your skin’s deman
Wintering in St. Moritz, summering in St. Tropez and want your favorite beauty products delivered to your door? If you are lucky enough to answer ‘bien sur,’ check out Panache Cosmetics , a luxury online beauty retailer based in London that promises 24 hour delivery to anywhere in the world and same day service in London. Featuring skincare and hair care brands such as RéVive, Zelens and Fekkai, the customized services offered include personal shoppers and exquisite packaging.
All of the products sold through Panache are available in the U.S. as well as London. As you would expect from a retailer with international clients, prices are quoted in pounds, euros, Japanese yen and American
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS