The wine was flowing, but members of the media were too enraptured with New York City dermatologist Dr, Ron M. Shelton’s presentation on how to erase wrinkles without surgery to discern whether a Chardonnay was oakey, acidic, floral, or fruity.
Shelton opened his Manhattan office – The New York Aesthetic Consultant – after hours to discuss why he is so pumped up about Pellevé. To sweeten the pot and the palate, he also invited Wine Diva, Christine Ansbacher, for some basic wine and food pairing tips. If you hadn’t heard about Pelleve yet, you will soon as beauty bloggers and journalists alike took copious notes throughout the presentation (while sipping their Pinot of course).
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY