Are you hesitant to let yourself get hooked on energy-based aesthetic treatments? Perhaps you are worried about pain, the time involved, lack of results, or the cost. Whatever the reason, sounds like you suffer from “Skinhibitions,” a phrase coined by aesthetic device company Syneron to describe a fear of cosmetic procedures that could enhance your skin’s appearance.
Sublative Rejuvenation with ematrix, a new treatment protocol from Syneron, is just the thing to calm your fears. A radiofrequency (RF) energy treatment, Sublative targets a gamut of concerns including signs of aging skin such as skin laxity, lines and wrinkles, and changing skin texture. In addition, it’s fabulous
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS